uGet, версия 2.1.0
uGet, версия 2.1.0 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall uGet, версия 2.1.0 from your systemVladimir Ivanov
. Further information on Vladimir Ivanov can be found here
. You can get more details about uGet, версия 2.1.0 at http://www.uget.in/
. uGet, версия 2.1.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\uGet VGI folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. uGet, версия 2.1.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\uGet VGI\unins000.exe. uGet, версия 2.1.0's primary file takes around 1.85 MB (1937408 bytes) and is called uGet.exe.
The following executables are installed along with uGet, версия 2.1.0. They occupy about 27.66 MB (29000489
bytes) on disk.
- uGet.exe (1.85 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- upd.exe (28.00 KB)
- uGetAVC.exe (24.64 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.0
of uGet, версия 2.1.0.
uGet, версия 2.1.0 is a program released by Vladimir Ivanov. Frequently, people want to remove this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove uGet, версия 2.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase uGet, версия 2.1.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find uGet, версия 2.1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "uGet, версия 2.1.0". If it is installed on your PC the uGet, версия 2.1.0 app will be found automatically. When you click uGet, версия 2.1.0 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about uGet, версия 2.1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for uGet, версия 2.1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.uget.in/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\uGet VGI\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove uGet, версия 2.1.0.
8. After uninstalling uGet, версия 2.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong uGet, версия 2.1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling uGet, версия 2.1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove uGet, версия 2.1.0 by Vladimir Ivanov from your computer, we are not saying that uGet, версия 2.1.0 by Vladimir Ivanov is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove uGet, версия 2.1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-07 12:10:14.870