You can find below details on how to remove uConverter 1.24 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall uConverter 1.24 from your systemRun Studio, Inc.
. You can read more on Run Studio, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.rstudiosoft.com
if you want to read more on uConverter 1.24 on Run Studio, Inc.'s website. uConverter 1.24 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\uConverter folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for uConverter 1.24 is C:\Program Files (x86)\uConverter\uninst.exe. uConverter.exe is the uConverter 1.24's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 4.20 MB (4399196 bytes) on disk.
uConverter 1.24 contains of the executables below. They occupy 15.95 MB (16720717
bytes) on disk.
- checkuconv.exe (68.00 KB)
- uConverter.exe (4.20 MB)
- uengine.exe (10.47 MB)
- uninst.exe (156.22 KB)
- dvdauthor.exe (1.06 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.24
of uConverter 1.24.
uConverter 1.24 is an application offered by Run Studio, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall uConverter 1.24 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall uConverter 1.24 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate uConverter 1.24 or simply click the Search field and type in "uConverter 1.24". If it exists on your system the uConverter 1.24 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click uConverter 1.24 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about uConverter 1.24, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for uConverter 1.24:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.rstudiosoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\uConverter\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall uConverter 1.24.
8. After uninstalling uConverter 1.24, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of uConverter 1.24 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing uConverter 1.24 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall uConverter 1.24 by Run Studio, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that uConverter 1.24 by Run Studio, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall uConverter 1.24 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-25 08:46:17.580