tunisia-sat free time
You can find below details on how to remove tunisia-sat free time for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall tunisia-sat free time from your PCTUNISIA SAT FREE TIME
. You can find out more on TUNISIA SAT FREE TIME or check for application updates here
. tunisia-sat free time is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\tunisia-sat free time directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove tunisia-sat free time by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\tunisia-sat free time\WDUNINST.EXE. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. tunisia-sat free time.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.55 MB (1626112 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with tunisia-sat free time. They occupy about 1.89 MB (1986560
bytes) on disk.
- tunisia-sat free time.exe (1.55 MB)
- WDUNINST.EXE (352.00 KB)
This web page is about tunisia-sat free time version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other versions of tunisia-sat free time:
tunisia-sat free time is an application released by the software company TUNISIA SAT FREE TIME . Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove tunisia-sat free time is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase tunisia-sat free time from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find tunisia-sat free time or simply click the Search field and type in "tunisia-sat free time". The tunisia-sat free time application will be found very quickly. When you click tunisia-sat free time in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about tunisia-sat free time, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove tunisia-sat free time.
8. After uninstalling tunisia-sat free time, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of tunisia-sat free time which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing tunisia-sat free time using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall tunisia-sat free time by TUNISIA SAT FREE TIME from your PC, we are not saying that tunisia-sat free time by TUNISIA SAT FREE TIME is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall tunisia-sat free time supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-28 17:26:30.953