tubCloud is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall tubCloud from your systemtubIT - IT Service Center Technische Universitt Berlin
. You can find out more on tubIT - IT Service Center Technische Universitt Berlin or check for application updates here
. More details about tubCloud can be seen at http://tubit.tu-berlin.de/
. tubCloud is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\tubcloud directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling tubCloud is C:\Program Files (x86)\tubcloud\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled tubcloud.exe and occupies 34.14 MB (35801299 bytes).
tubCloud installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 35.48 MB (37208243
bytes) on disk.
- tubcloud.exe (34.14 MB)
- tubcloudcmd.exe (1.20 MB)
- uninstall.exe (141.78 KB)
The current web page applies to tubCloud version 188.8.131.525
tubCloud is an application released by the software company tubIT - IT Service Center Technische Universitt Berlin. Some users want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall tubCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall tubCloud from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find tubCloud or simply activate the Search feature and type in "tubCloud". The tubCloud app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click tubCloud in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding tubCloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for tubCloud:
- The publisher is: http://tubit.tu-berlin.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\tubcloud\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall tubCloud.
8. After removing tubCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of tubCloud which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing tubCloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall tubCloud by tubIT - IT Service Center Technische Universitt Berlin from your PC, we are not saying that tubCloud by tubIT - IT Service Center Technische Universitt Berlin is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall tubCloud in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-04 12:46:15.837