tubCloud is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall tubCloud from your systemtubIT - IT Service Center Technische UniversitÃ¤t Berli
. Go over here
for more info on tubIT - IT Service Center Technische UniversitÃ¤t Berli. You can get more details on tubCloud at http://tubcloud.tu-berlin.de/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\tubCloud folder (same installation drive as Windows). tubCloud's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\tubCloud\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled tubcloud.exe and it has a size of 4.21 MB (4410882 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in tubCloud. They take 5.37 MB (5628682
bytes) on disk.
- tubcloud.exe (4.21 MB)
- tubcloudcmd.exe (539.92 KB)
- tubcloud_crash_reporter.exe (508.43 KB)
- uninstall.exe (140.91 KB)
This page is about tubCloud version 220.127.116.11
tubCloud is an application marketed by tubIT - IT Service Center Technische UniversitÃ¤t Berli. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall tubCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove tubCloud from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate tubCloud or simply activate the Search feature and type in "tubCloud". If it is installed on your PC the tubCloud program will be found automatically. When you click tubCloud in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding tubCloud, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for tubCloud:
- The software company is: http://tubcloud.tu-berlin.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\tubCloud\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove tubCloud.
8. After removing tubCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of tubCloud that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling tubCloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove tubCloud by tubIT - IT Service Center Technische UniversitÃ¤t Berli from your computer, we are not saying that tubCloud by tubIT - IT Service Center Technische UniversitÃ¤t Berli is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove tubCloud supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-23 20:14:28.163