tubCloud is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall tubCloud from your systemtubIT - IT Service Center Technische UniversitÃ¤t Berli
. Go over here
for more info on tubIT - IT Service Center Technische UniversitÃ¤t Berli. You can get more details on tubCloud at http://tubcloud.tu-berlin.de/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\tubCloud folder (same installation drive as Windows). tubCloud's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\tubCloud\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled tubcloud.exe and it has a size of 4.21 MB (4410882 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in tubCloud. They take 5.37 MB (5628682
bytes) on disk.
- tubcloud.exe (4.21 MB)
- tubcloudcmd.exe (539.92 KB)
- tubcloud_crash_reporter.exe (508.43 KB)
- uninstall.exe (140.91 KB)
This page is about tubCloud version 184.108.40.206
tubCloud is an application marketed by tubIT - IT Service Center Technische UniversitÃ¤t Berli. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall tubCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove tubCloud from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find tubCloud or simply click the Search field and type in "tubCloud". If it is installed on your PC the tubCloud app will be found very quickly. When you click tubCloud in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about tubCloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for tubCloud:
- The publisher is: http://tubcloud.tu-berlin.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\tubCloud\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove tubCloud.
8. After removing tubCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of tubCloud that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling tubCloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove tubCloud by tubIT - IT Service Center Technische UniversitÃ¤t Berli from your computer, we are not saying that tubCloud by tubIT - IT Service Center Technische UniversitÃ¤t Berli is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove tubCloud supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-23 20:14:28.163