trolatunt is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall trolatunt from your computertrolatunt
. More data about trolatunt can be found here
. More details about trolatunt can be seen at http://trolatunt.co/support
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\trolatunt directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling trolatunt is C:\Program Files (x86)\trolatunt\trolatuntuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. trolatunt.FirstRun.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.07 MB (1123616 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with trolatunt. They take about 2.25 MB (2358180
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- trolatunt.FirstRun.exe (1.07 MB)
- trolatuntUninstall.exe (233.57 KB)
- updater.exe (132.78 KB)
- updatetrolatunt.exe (315.78 KB)
The current web page applies to trolatunt version 2014.08.06.183056
only. You can find below info on other versions of trolatunt:
...click to view all...
trolatunt is a program offered by trolatunt. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase trolatunt is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove trolatunt with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate trolatunt or simply click the Search feature and type in "trolatunt". If it is installed on your PC the trolatunt application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click trolatunt in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about trolatunt, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for trolatunt:
- The web site of the program is: http://trolatunt.co/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\trolatunt\trolatuntuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall trolatunt.
8. After uninstalling trolatunt, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong trolatunt which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing trolatunt with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove trolatunt by trolatunt from your computer, nor are we saying that trolatunt by trolatunt is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove trolatunt in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 12:59:31.547