translate 12.1 Outlook Addin
translate 12.1 Outlook Addin is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall translate 12.1 Outlook Addin from your systemlingenio GmbH
. Go over here
where you can read more on lingenio GmbH. translate 12.1 Outlook Addin is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall /C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/translate%20plus%2012.1/outlook/T12OutlookAddin.vsto is the full command line if you want to uninstall translate 12.1 Outlook Addin. The program's main executable file occupies 774.14 KB (792720 bytes) on disk and is named install.exe.
translate 12.1 Outlook Addin is composed of the following executables which take 1.61 MB (1684416
bytes) on disk:
- VSTOInstaller.exe (96.66 KB)
- install.exe (774.14 KB)
This page is about translate 12.1 Outlook Addin version 126.96.36.199
translate 12.1 Outlook Addin is a program released by the software company lingenio GmbH. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove translate 12.1 Outlook Addin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall translate 12.1 Outlook Addin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find translate 12.1 Outlook Addin or simply click the Search field and type in "translate 12.1 Outlook Addin". The translate 12.1 Outlook Addin program will be found very quickly. After you select translate 12.1 Outlook Addin in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about translate 12.1 Outlook Addin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall translate 12.1 Outlook Addin.
8. After uninstalling translate 12.1 Outlook Addin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong translate 12.1 Outlook Addin which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing translate 12.1 Outlook Addin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove translate 12.1 Outlook Addin by lingenio GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that translate 12.1 Outlook Addin by lingenio GmbH is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove translate 12.1 Outlook Addin in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 15:03:24.993