tpsUtilw32 version 1.76
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove tpsUtilw32 version 1.76 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall tpsUtilw32 version 1.76 from your PCF. James Rohlf
. You can read more on F. James Rohlf or check for application updates here
. More details about the app tpsUtilw32 version 1.76 can be seen at http://life.bio.sunysb.edu/morph
. tpsUtilw32 version 1.76 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\tpsUtil32 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\tpsUtil32\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove tpsUtilw32 version 1.76. tpsUtil.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.50 MB (3673088 bytes) on disk.
tpsUtilw32 version 1.76 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.64 MB (4869321
bytes) on disk.
- tpsUtil.exe (3.50 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to tpsUtilw32 version 1.76 version 1.76
tpsUtilw32 version 1.76 is an application marketed by F. James Rohlf. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall tpsUtilw32 version 1.76 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase tpsUtilw32 version 1.76 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate tpsUtilw32 version 1.76 or simply click the Search feature and type in "tpsUtilw32 version 1.76". If it is installed on your PC the tpsUtilw32 version 1.76 application will be found automatically. When you click tpsUtilw32 version 1.76 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about tpsUtilw32 version 1.76, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for tpsUtilw32 version 1.76:
- The publisher is: http://life.bio.sunysb.edu/morph
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\tpsUtil32\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove tpsUtilw32 version 1.76.
8. After removing tpsUtilw32 version 1.76, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of tpsUtilw32 version 1.76 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing tpsUtilw32 version 1.76 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall tpsUtilw32 version 1.76 by F. James Rohlf from your computer, we are not saying that tpsUtilw32 version 1.76 by F. James Rohlf is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall tpsUtilw32 version 1.76 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-01 11:04:14.500