This page is about touchAble for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall touchAble from your PCZerodebug
. More information on Zerodebug can be seen here
. Usually the touchAble application is installed in the ***unknown variable installdir*** folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for touchAble is C:\Program Files (x86)\touchAble\uninstaller.exe. touchAble.exe is the touchAble's main executable file and it takes about 1.82 MB (1903391 bytes) on disk.
touchAble installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.64 MB (6958324
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- touchAble.exe (1.82 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (3.53 MB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.91 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (66.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (171.41 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.91 KB)
- klist.exe (15.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (48.41 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.41 KB)
This data is about touchAble version 2.0.4
only. For other touchAble versions please click below:
touchAble is a program released by Zerodebug. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall touchAble is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall touchAble from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate touchAble or simply activate the Search feature and type in "touchAble". If it exists on your system the touchAble app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select touchAble in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about touchAble, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall touchAble.
8. After uninstalling touchAble, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong touchAble which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing touchAble using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove touchAble by Zerodebug from your PC, we are not saying that touchAble by Zerodebug is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove touchAble in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 09:46:27.290