How to uninstall tlReader from your computer
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall tlReader for Windows. It is produced by TshwaneDJe
. You can find out more on TshwaneDJe or check for application updates here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\tlReader directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for tlReader is C:\Program Files (x86)\tlReader\Uninstall.exe. tlReader.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.33 MB (2445312 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in tlReader. They take 3.63 MB (3803338
bytes) on disk.
- tlReader.exe (2.33 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (79.20 KB)
- Updater.exe (1.22 MB)
This page is about tlReader version 22.214.171.1245
alone. You can find below a few links to other tlReader releases:
How to uninstall tlReader with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
tlReader is an application by the software company TshwaneDJe. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove tlReader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find tlReader or simply click the Search feature and type in "tlReader". The tlReader program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select tlReader in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding tlReader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall tlReader.
8. After uninstalling tlReader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of tlReader that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling tlReader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed tlReader:
This page is not a piece of advice to remove tlReader by TshwaneDJe from your computer, nor are we saying that tlReader by TshwaneDJe is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove tlReader in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 18:25:45.520