This page is about tinySpell+ 1.9.60 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall tinySpell+ 1.9.60 from your computerKEDMI Scientific Computing
. Go over here
where you can get more info on KEDMI Scientific Computing. More info about the software tinySpell+ 1.9.60 can be found at http://www.tinyspell.com
. tinySpell+ 1.9.60 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\tinySpell+ directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall tinySpell+ 1.9.60 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\tinySpell+\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 659.00 KB (674816 bytes) on disk and is called tinyspell+.exe.
tinySpell+ 1.9.60 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.33 MB (1391619
bytes) on disk:
- tinyspell+.exe (659.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.9.60
of tinySpell+ 1.9.60.
tinySpell+ 1.9.60 is an application offered by KEDMI Scientific Computing. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase tinySpell+ 1.9.60 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete tinySpell+ 1.9.60 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate tinySpell+ 1.9.60 or simply activate the Search field and type in "tinySpell+ 1.9.60". The tinySpell+ 1.9.60 app will be found very quickly. After you select tinySpell+ 1.9.60 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding tinySpell+ 1.9.60, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for tinySpell+ 1.9.60:
- The software company is: http://www.tinyspell.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\tinySpell+\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall tinySpell+ 1.9.60.
8. After removing tinySpell+ 1.9.60, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong tinySpell+ 1.9.60 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling tinySpell+ 1.9.60 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall tinySpell+ 1.9.60 by KEDMI Scientific Computing from your PC, we are not saying that tinySpell+ 1.9.60 by KEDMI Scientific Computing is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall tinySpell+ 1.9.60 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:20:32.563