You can find on this page details on how to uninstall tinySpell 1.7.013 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall tinySpell 1.7.013 from your computerKEDMI Scientific Computing
. You can find out more on KEDMI Scientific Computing or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.tinyspell.com
if you want to read more on tinySpell 1.7.013 on KEDMI Scientific Computing's web page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\tinySpell folder (same installation drive as Windows). tinySpell 1.7.013's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\tinySpell\unins000.exe. tinyspell.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 200.00 KB (204800 bytes) on disk.
tinySpell 1.7.013 is comprised of the following executables which take 879.29 KB (900392
bytes) on disk:
- tinyspell.exe (200.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.29 KB)
This info is about tinySpell 1.7.013 version 1.7.013
tinySpell 1.7.013 is a program released by KEDMI Scientific Computing. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove tinySpell 1.7.013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase tinySpell 1.7.013 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate tinySpell 1.7.013 or simply click the Search field and type in "tinySpell 1.7.013". The tinySpell 1.7.013 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click tinySpell 1.7.013 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about tinySpell 1.7.013, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for tinySpell 1.7.013:
- The software company is: http://www.tinyspell.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\tinySpell\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove tinySpell 1.7.013.
8. After removing tinySpell 1.7.013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong tinySpell 1.7.013 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing tinySpell 1.7.013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall tinySpell 1.7.013 by KEDMI Scientific Computing from your PC, nor are we saying that tinySpell 1.7.013 by KEDMI Scientific Computing is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall tinySpell 1.7.013 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 11:20:32.710