theWord is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall theWord from your systemCostas Stergiou
. More information on Costas Stergiou can be seen here
. More details about theWord can be seen at http://www.theword.net
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The Word folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling theWord is C:\Program Files (x86)\The Word\Uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 13.03 MB (13664768 bytes) on disk and is labeled theword.exe.
theWord installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.11 MB (13747861
bytes) on disk.
- theword.exe (13.03 MB)
- Uninst.exe (81.15 KB)
This page is about theWord version 184.108.40.2060
alone. Click on the links below for other theWord versions:
If you are manually uninstalling theWord we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall theWord:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\theword.net
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\www.theword.net
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\EdpDomStorage\theword.net
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\EdpDomStorage\www.theword.net
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\The Word
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\the word\theword.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\the word\theword.exe.FriendlyAppName
theWord is an application released by Costas Stergiou. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove theWord is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete theWord using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate theWord or simply click the Search feature and type in "theWord". The theWord program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select theWord in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding theWord, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for theWord:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.theword.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\The Word\Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall theWord.
8. After removing theWord, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of theWord which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling theWord with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove theWord by Costas Stergiou from your computer, we are not saying that theWord by Costas Stergiou is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove theWord supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:14:52.933