theRenamer 7.67 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall theRenamer 7.67 from your computertheRenamer
. More information about theRenamer can be found here
. Please follow http://www.therenamer.com
if you want to read more on theRenamer 7.67 on theRenamer's page. theRenamer 7.67 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\theRenamer folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling theRenamer 7.67 is C:\Program Files (x86)\theRenamer\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. theRenamer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.86 MB (4051511 bytes) on disk.
theRenamer 7.67 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.55 MB (4770121
bytes) on disk:
- theRenamer.exe (3.86 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.77 KB)
This web page is about theRenamer 7.67 version 7.67
theRenamer 7.67 is an application offered by the software company theRenamer. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove theRenamer 7.67 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove theRenamer 7.67 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate theRenamer 7.67 or simply click the Search field and type in "theRenamer 7.67". If it is installed on your PC the theRenamer 7.67 app will be found very quickly. After you click theRenamer 7.67 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about theRenamer 7.67, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for theRenamer 7.67:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.therenamer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\theRenamer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove theRenamer 7.67.
8. After removing theRenamer 7.67, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of theRenamer 7.67 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing theRenamer 7.67 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove theRenamer 7.67 by theRenamer from your PC, we are not saying that theRenamer 7.67 by theRenamer is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove theRenamer 7.67 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-06 13:07:43.107