the witcher 2
This page is about the witcher 2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall the witcher 2 from your PCR.G. Gamblers, Witcher
. More information on R.G. Gamblers, Witcher can be found here
. You can read more about about the witcher 2 at http://tapochek.net/
. the witcher 2 is usually set up in the C:\game\the witcher 2 folder, subject to the user's option. the witcher 2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\the witcher 2\Uninstall\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.12 MB (1173580 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of the witcher 2. They take about 1.12 MB (1173580
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2
of the witcher 2.
the witcher 2 is a program marketed by the software company R.G. Gamblers, Witcher. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove the witcher 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove the witcher 2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate the witcher 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "the witcher 2". If it exists on your system the the witcher 2 app will be found automatically. When you select the witcher 2 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about the witcher 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for the witcher 2:
- The web site of the application is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\the witcher 2\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove the witcher 2.
8. After removing the witcher 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of the witcher 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing the witcher 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall the witcher 2 by R.G. Gamblers, Witcher from your computer, we are not saying that the witcher 2 by R.G. Gamblers, Witcher is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall the witcher 2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 15:30:42.723