the LogixPro 500 Simulator
the LogixPro 500 Simulator is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall the LogixPro 500 Simulator from your systemTheLearningPit
. Take a look here
for more details on TheLearningPit. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TheLearningPit\LogixPro folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall the LogixPro 500 Simulator by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TheLearningPit\LogixPro\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named LogixPro.exe and its approximative size is 96.00 KB (98304 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside the LogixPro 500 Simulator. They take about 1.72 MB (1800986
bytes) on disk.
- LogixPro.exe (96.00 KB)
- LPovl.exe (1,000.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (662.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 500
of the LogixPro 500 Simulator.
the LogixPro 500 Simulator is a program marketed by TheLearningPit. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove the LogixPro 500 Simulator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase the LogixPro 500 Simulator from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find the LogixPro 500 Simulator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "the LogixPro 500 Simulator". The the LogixPro 500 Simulator app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click the LogixPro 500 Simulator in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about the LogixPro 500 Simulator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove the LogixPro 500 Simulator.
8. After uninstalling the LogixPro 500 Simulator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of the LogixPro 500 Simulator which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing the LogixPro 500 Simulator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove the LogixPro 500 Simulator by TheLearningPit from your PC, nor are we saying that the LogixPro 500 Simulator by TheLearningPit is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove the LogixPro 500 Simulator supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:54:36.557