How to uninstall tastyworks from your computer
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall tastyworks for Windows. It was coded for Windows by tastyworks, inc
. Check out here
for more information on tastyworks, inc. Usually the tastyworks program is placed in the C:\Program Files\tastyworks directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall tastyworks by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\tastyworks\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 54.00 KB (55296 bytes) on disk and is named tastyworks.exe.
tastyworks is comprised of the following executables which take 794.66 KB (813733
bytes) on disk:
- tastyworks.exe (54.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (740.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.7.2
of tastyworks. For more tastyworks versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A way to uninstall tastyworks from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
tastyworks is an application released by tastyworks, inc. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove tastyworks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find tastyworks or simply activate the Search field and type in "tastyworks". If it exists on your system the tastyworks app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select tastyworks in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about tastyworks, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove tastyworks.
8. After uninstalling tastyworks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of tastyworks that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing tastyworks with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall tastyworks by tastyworks, inc from your PC, nor are we saying that tastyworks by tastyworks, inc is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall tastyworks in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-20 15:09:36.987