tConfig version 0.28.2
tConfig version 0.28.2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall tConfig version 0.28.2 from your systemSurfpup
. Further information on Surfpup can be seen here
. You can get more details about tConfig version 0.28.2 at http://tconfig.wikia.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\terraria directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall tConfig version 0.28.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\terraria\unins001.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. tConfigServer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 6.50 KB (6656 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in tConfig version 0.28.2. They occupy 23.79 MB (24947717
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
- bspatch.exe (34.50 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe (1.53 MB)
- ModPack Builder.exe (52.00 KB)
- tConfig.exe (2.10 MB)
- tConfigServer.exe (6.50 KB)
- Terraria GameLauncher GUI.exe (838.50 KB)
- Terraria.exe (7.18 MB)
- TerrariaOriginalBackup.exe (1.77 MB)
- TerrariaServer.exe (7.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- unins001.exe (698.28 KB)
- Update.exe (9.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.28.2
of tConfig version 0.28.2.
tConfig version 0.28.2 is a program marketed by the software company Surfpup. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall tConfig version 0.28.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall tConfig version 0.28.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate tConfig version 0.28.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "tConfig version 0.28.2". The tConfig version 0.28.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select tConfig version 0.28.2 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about tConfig version 0.28.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for tConfig version 0.28.2:
- The publisher is: http://tconfig.wikia.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\terraria\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove tConfig version 0.28.2.
8. After removing tConfig version 0.28.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of tConfig version 0.28.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing tConfig version 0.28.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall tConfig version 0.28.2 by Surfpup from your PC, nor are we saying that tConfig version 0.28.2 by Surfpup is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall tConfig version 0.28.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-12 07:40:24.420