ss8 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall ss8 from your computersmart-saverplus
. Check out here
for more details on smart-saverplus. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ss8 folder (same installation drive as Windows). ss8's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ss8\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 /runexe='C:\Program Files (x86)\ss8\UninstallBrw.exe' /url='http://notif.devbitrack.com/notf_sys/index.html' /brwtype='uni' /onerrorexe='C:\Program Files (x86)\ss8\utils.exe' /crregname='ss8' /appid='61804' /srcid='000842' /bic='16b8496dd6596354c27f3b92f62f8d37IE' /verifier='9e58e0edb56c1ae147e8c717ee5fa103' /brwshtoms='15000' /installerversion='1_36_01_22' /statsdomain='http://stats.devbitrack.com/utility.gif?' /errorsdomain='http://errors.devbitrack.com/utility.gif?' /monetizationdomain='http://logs.devbitrack.com/monetization.gif?' . ss8's main file takes around 1.99 MB (2082537 bytes) and is called utils.exe.
The executables below are part of ss8. They take an average of 5.89 MB (6173929
bytes) on disk.
- 94360fa9-4d79-4f42-8b6c-9ae5f5d66357-1-6.exe (1.32 MB)
- utils.exe (1.99 MB)
The current web page applies to ss8 version 1.36.01.22
only. You can find below a few links to other ss8 versions:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
ss8 is a program by the software company smart-saverplus. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase ss8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ss8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ss8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ss8". The ss8 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ss8 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ss8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ss8.
8. After removing ss8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ss8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ss8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ss8 by smart-saverplus from your computer, nor are we saying that ss8 by smart-saverplus is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ss8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-28 10:05:49.593