This page is about spelr for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall spelr from your PC12Bytes.org
. You can find out more on 12Bytes.org or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on spelr at http://12bytes.org/software/spelr
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\spelr directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall spelr by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\spelr\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. spelr's main file takes about 1.19 MB (1251840 bytes) and is named spelr.exe.
spelr is composed of the following executables which take 2.11 MB (2214561
bytes) on disk:
- spelr.exe (1.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (780.16 KB)
- 7z.exe (160.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of spelr. For more spelr versions please click below:
spelr is an application released by the software company 12Bytes.org. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall spelr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall spelr from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find spelr or simply activate the Search field and type in "spelr". If it exists on your system the spelr program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select spelr in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about spelr, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for spelr:
- The web site of the application is: http://12bytes.org/software/spelr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\spelr\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall spelr.
8. After removing spelr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of spelr which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing spelr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall spelr by 12Bytes.org from your PC, we are not saying that spelr by 12Bytes.org is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall spelr in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-24 16:06:15.453