This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall spdCTe 220.127.116.1199 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall spdCTe 18.104.22.16899 from your computerTecnoSpeed - TI
. More data about TecnoSpeed - TI can be found here
. More details about spdCTe 22.214.171.12499 can be found at http://www.tecnospeed.com.b
. spdCTe 126.96.36.19999 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\TecnoSpeed\CTe folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files\TecnoSpeed\CTe\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall spdCTe 188.8.131.5299. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 726.71 KB (744146 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in spdCTe 184.108.40.20699. They occupy 726.71 KB (744146
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to spdCTe 220.127.116.1199 version 18.104.22.16899
spdCTe 22.214.171.12499 is an application by TecnoSpeed - TI. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall spdCTe 126.96.36.19999 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase spdCTe 188.8.131.5299 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate spdCTe 184.108.40.20699 or simply click the Search field and type in "spdCTe 220.127.116.1199". If it is installed on your PC the spdCTe 18.104.22.16899 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select spdCTe 22.214.171.12499 in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about spdCTe 126.96.36.19999, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for spdCTe 188.8.131.5299:
- The software company is: http://www.tecnospeed.com.b
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TecnoSpeed\CTe\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove spdCTe 184.108.40.20699.
8. After uninstalling spdCTe 220.127.116.1199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of spdCTe 18.104.22.16899 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling spdCTe 22.214.171.12499 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall spdCTe 126.96.36.19999 by TecnoSpeed - TI from your computer, nor are we saying that spdCTe 188.8.131.5299 by TecnoSpeed - TI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall spdCTe 184.108.40.20699 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-05 15:24:04.787