skypetechnologies-skype-6.18.106-R1.0 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall skypetechnologies-skype-6.18.106-R1.0 from your computerSkype Technologies S.A.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Skype Technologies S.A.. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The application's main executable file is named Skype.exe and it has a size of 20.64 MB (21645408 bytes).
skypetechnologies-skype-6.18.106-R1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 20.64 MB (21645408
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to skypetechnologies-skype-6.18.106-R1.0 version 6.18.106
skypetechnologies-skype-6.18.106-R1.0 is an application offered by the software company Skype Technologies S.A.. Frequently, users want to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase skypetechnologies-skype-6.18.106-R1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall skypetechnologies-skype-6.18.106-R1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find skypetechnologies-skype-6.18.106-R1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "skypetechnologies-skype-6.18.106-R1.0". If it is installed on your PC the skypetechnologies-skype-6.18.106-R1.0 application will be found automatically. When you click skypetechnologies-skype-6.18.106-R1.0 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding skypetechnologies-skype-6.18.106-R1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove skypetechnologies-skype-6.18.106-R1.0.
8. After removing skypetechnologies-skype-6.18.106-R1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of skypetechnologies-skype-6.18.106-R1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing skypetechnologies-skype-6.18.106-R1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall skypetechnologies-skype-6.18.106-R1.0 by Skype Technologies S.A. from your computer, we are not saying that skypetechnologies-skype-6.18.106-R1.0 by Skype Technologies S.A. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall skypetechnologies-skype-6.18.106-R1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 07:31:21.320