skyhub is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall skyhub from your systemskyhub
. More data about skyhub can be found here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\skyhub folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling skyhub is C:\Program Files\skyhub\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 383.15 KB (392344 bytes) on disk and is labeled skyhub cloudLauncher.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in skyhub. They take 5.33 MB (5593193
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- assist.exe (74.50 KB)
- CommunicatorPortDetector.exe (9.50 KB)
- dcraw.exe (209.50 KB)
- FreeCache.exe (8.00 KB)
- GSRunAsUser.exe (94.50 KB)
- rdiff.exe (157.50 KB)
- ResetGSData.exe (130.00 KB)
- SessionsManager.exe (53.00 KB)
- SetupHelper.exe (80.50 KB)
- skyhub cloud.exe (1.88 MB)
- skyhub cloudLauncher.exe (383.15 KB)
- skyhub cloudPasswordCheck.exe (782.15 KB)
- skyhub cloudRestore.exe (811.15 KB)
- skyhub cloudService.exe (458.15 KB)
- uninstall.exe (61.86 KB)
- xdelta3.exe (219.50 KB)
The current web page applies to skyhub version 2.2
alone. For more skyhub versions please click below:
skyhub is an application offered by the software company skyhub. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall skyhub is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall skyhub from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate skyhub or simply click the Search feature and type in "skyhub". If it exists on your system the skyhub app will be found very quickly. When you select skyhub in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding skyhub, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove skyhub.
8. After removing skyhub, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of skyhub that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling skyhub using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall skyhub by skyhub from your PC, nor are we saying that skyhub by skyhub is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall skyhub in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 09:45:01.763