You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall sivic 0.9.3 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall sivic 0.9.3 from your systemHumanity
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Humanity. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\sivic 0.9.3 folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall sivic 0.9.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\sivic 0.9.3\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named sivic.exe and occupies 37.11 MB (38907904 bytes).
sivic 0.9.3 contains of the executables below. They occupy 37.20 MB (39005591
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (95.40 KB)
- sivic.exe (37.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.3
of sivic 0.9.3.
sivic 0.9.3 is an application by the software company Humanity. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase sivic 0.9.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase sivic 0.9.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find sivic 0.9.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "sivic 0.9.3". If it exists on your system the sivic 0.9.3 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click sivic 0.9.3 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about sivic 0.9.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall sivic 0.9.3.
8. After uninstalling sivic 0.9.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of sivic 0.9.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing sivic 0.9.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall sivic 0.9.3 by Humanity from your PC, we are not saying that sivic 0.9.3 by Humanity is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall sivic 0.9.3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 05:30:30.510