This web page is about simplisafe FREE for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall simplisafe FREE from your PCsimplitec GmbH
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on simplitec GmbH. You can read more about related to simplisafe FREE at http://www.simplitec.com
. simplisafe FREE is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\simplitec\simplisafe FREE directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for simplisafe FREE is "C:\Program Files\simplitec\simplisafe FREE\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 223.01 KB (228360 bytes) on disk and is titled PowerSuiteStart.exe.
simplisafe FREE contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.89 MB (5127784
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CrashLogMailer.exe (270.51 KB)
- PowerSuite.exe (2.19 MB)
- PowerSuiteStart.exe (223.01 KB)
- ServiceProvider.exe (1.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- InstallLauncher.exe (65.27 KB)
This web page is about simplisafe FREE version 188.8.131.52
simplisafe FREE is a program offered by the software company simplitec GmbH. Frequently, people want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove simplisafe FREE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase simplisafe FREE from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate simplisafe FREE or simply click the Search feature and type in "simplisafe FREE". If it is installed on your PC the simplisafe FREE application will be found automatically. When you select simplisafe FREE in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding simplisafe FREE, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for simplisafe FREE:
- The software company is: http://www.simplitec.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\simplitec\simplisafe FREE\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall simplisafe FREE.
8. After removing simplisafe FREE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of simplisafe FREE which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling simplisafe FREE using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall simplisafe FREE by simplitec GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that simplisafe FREE by simplitec GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall simplisafe FREE in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-12 21:36:51.483