simple tool version 1
simple tool version 1 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall simple tool version 1 from your systemdybond, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on dybond, Inc.. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\simple tool directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for simple tool version 1 is "C:\Program Files\simple tool\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 1.36 MB (1431040 bytes) on disk and is named simple tool.exe.
The executable files below are part of simple tool version 1. They occupy an average of 6.84 MB (7171670
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- simple tool.exe (1.36 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
- Helper64.exe (50.10 KB)
- Plink.exe (189.50 KB)
- Proxifier.exe (3.90 MB)
- ProxyChecker.exe (677.10 KB)
The current web page applies to simple tool version 1 version 1
simple tool version 1 is a program marketed by dybond, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall simple tool version 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove simple tool version 1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate simple tool version 1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "simple tool version 1". If it exists on your system the simple tool version 1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click simple tool version 1 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding simple tool version 1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall simple tool version 1.
8. After removing simple tool version 1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of simple tool version 1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing simple tool version 1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall simple tool version 1 by dybond, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that simple tool version 1 by dybond, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall simple tool version 1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 16:35:27.857