This page contains complete information on how to uninstall shutdown 10.00 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall shutdown 10.00 from your systemshutdown
. You can read more on shutdown or check for application updates here
. More details about shutdown 10.00 can be seen at https://vk.com/shutdown10
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\shutdown\shutdown folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing shutdown 10.00 is C:\Program Files (x86)\shutdown\shutdown\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 164.00 KB (167936 bytes) on disk and is named shutdown10.exe.
shutdown 10.00 contains of the executables below. They take 164.00 KB (167936
bytes) on disk.
- shutdown10.exe (164.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.00
of shutdown 10.00.
shutdown 10.00 is a program released by the software company shutdown. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase shutdown 10.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete shutdown 10.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate shutdown 10.00 or simply click the Search field and type in "shutdown 10.00". The shutdown 10.00 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select shutdown 10.00 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding shutdown 10.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for shutdown 10.00:
- The web site of the program is: https://vk.com/shutdown10
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\shutdown\shutdown\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall shutdown 10.00.
8. After removing shutdown 10.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong shutdown 10.00 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling shutdown 10.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove shutdown 10.00 by shutdown from your PC, we are not saying that shutdown 10.00 by shutdown is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove shutdown 10.00 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-28 20:35:09.250