setup 0.0.0.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall setup 0.0.0.0 from your PCTheWalkingDead
. More information about TheWalkingDead can be found here
. Detailed information about setup 0.0.0.0 can be found at http://www.company.com/
. setup 0.0.0.0 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\TheWalkingDead\setup directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for setup 0.0.0.0 is C:\Program Files\TheWalkingDead\setup\Uninstall.exe. setup_superhot_18.104.22.168.exe is the setup 0.0.0.0's main executable file and it occupies about 1.03 GB (1101226816 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside setup 0.0.0.0. They take about 1.03 GB (1101226816
bytes) on disk.
- setup_superhot_22.214.171.124.exe (1.03 GB)
This web page is about setup 0.0.0.0 version 0.0.0.0
setup 0.0.0.0 is a program released by TheWalkingDead. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove setup 0.0.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall setup 0.0.0.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find setup 0.0.0.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "setup 0.0.0.0". The setup 0.0.0.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click setup 0.0.0.0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding setup 0.0.0.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for setup 0.0.0.0:
- The software company is: http://www.company.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TheWalkingDead\setup\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall setup 0.0.0.0.
8. After uninstalling setup 0.0.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of setup 0.0.0.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing setup 0.0.0.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall setup 0.0.0.0 by TheWalkingDead from your PC, we are not saying that setup 0.0.0.0 by TheWalkingDead is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall setup 0.0.0.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-04 18:44:42.713