series version 3.9.5
series version 3.9.5 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall series version 3.9.5 from your PCWalter Kolodzieski
. Additional info about Walter Kolodzieski can be found here
. More data about the application series version 3.9.5 can be found at http://tres-extras.tripod.com/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Desktop_Journal_S3 folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Desktop_Journal_S3\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove series version 3.9.5. The application's main executable file is labeled Desktop_Journal.exe and its approximative size is 9.50 MB (9964544 bytes).
series version 3.9.5 is composed of the following executables which occupy 19.33 MB (20266585
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Desktop_Journal.exe (9.50 MB)
- unins000.exe (667.77 KB)
- DJGame1.exe (1.29 MB)
- DJGame2.exe (1.07 MB)
- DJGame3.exe (1.28 MB)
- DJGame4.exe (2.19 MB)
- DJGame5.exe (1.73 MB)
- Skin_Changer.exe (1.62 MB)
The current page applies to series version 3.9.5 version 220.127.116.11
series version 3.9.5 is a program released by the software company Walter Kolodzieski. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase series version 3.9.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete series version 3.9.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate series version 3.9.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "series version 3.9.5". The series version 3.9.5 program will be found automatically. When you click series version 3.9.5 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding series version 3.9.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for series version 3.9.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://tres-extras.tripod.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Desktop_Journal_S3\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove series version 3.9.5.
8. After removing series version 3.9.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong series version 3.9.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling series version 3.9.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove series version 3.9.5 by Walter Kolodzieski from your PC, we are not saying that series version 3.9.5 by Walter Kolodzieski is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove series version 3.9.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 21:12:23.543