This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall searchgol toolbar for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall searchgol toolbar from your systemsearchgol
. You can read more on searchgol or check for application updates here
. Usually the searchgol toolbar application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\searchgol\searchgol\184.108.40.206 folder, depending on the user's option during install. searchgol toolbar 's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\searchgol\searchgol\220.127.116.11\GUninstaller.exe. searchgol toolbar 's main file takes about 376.40 KB (385432 bytes) and is named searchgolsrv.exe.
searchgol toolbar contains of the executables below. They occupy 908.50 KB (930302
bytes) on disk.
- GUninstaller.exe (333.36 KB)
- searchgolsrv.exe (376.40 KB)
- uninstall.exe (198.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of searchgol toolbar .
Some files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be uninstalled when you remove searchgol toolbar from your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
searchgol toolbar is a program released by the software company searchgol. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall searchgol toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete searchgol toolbar from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find searchgol toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "searchgol toolbar ". The searchgol toolbar application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select searchgol toolbar in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about searchgol toolbar , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove searchgol toolbar .
8. After uninstalling searchgol toolbar , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong searchgol toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing searchgol toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall searchgol toolbar by searchgol from your computer, we are not saying that searchgol toolbar by searchgol is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall searchgol toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 14:47:21.600