You can find on this page details on how to remove scilab-5.4.0 (64-bit) for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall scilab-5.4.0 (64-bit) from your systemScilab Enterprises
. You can find out more on Scilab Enterprises or check for application updates here
. More details about the program scilab-5.4.0 (64-bit) can be seen at http://www.scilab.org
. scilab-5.4.0 (64-bit) is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\scilab-5.4.0 directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing scilab-5.4.0 (64-bit) is C:\Program Files\scilab-5.4.0\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. WScilex.exe is the scilab-5.4.0 (64-bit)'s main executable file and it takes about 889.00 KB (910336 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in scilab-5.4.0 (64-bit). They take 6.86 MB (7194609
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
- Dumpexts.exe (12.00 KB)
- f2c.exe (335.00 KB)
- modelicac.exe (829.00 KB)
- modelicat.exe (877.50 KB)
- Scilex.exe (67.50 KB)
- WScilex.exe (889.00 KB)
- xml2modelica.exe (275.50 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (37.78 KB)
- java.exe (168.28 KB)
- javacpl.exe (49.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (168.28 KB)
- javaws.exe (186.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (90.28 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (21.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (38.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (38.78 KB)
- klist.exe (38.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (38.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (38.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (38.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (38.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (38.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (38.78 KB)
- servertool.exe (38.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (21.28 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (38.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (150.78 KB)
- intersci-n.exe (72.00 KB)
- intersci.exe (60.00 KB)
- curl.exe (462.00 KB)
- diff.exe (66.50 KB)
- gzip.exe (66.50 KB)
- unzip.exe (200.00 KB)
- zip.exe (284.00 KB)
This page is about scilab-5.4.0 (64-bit) version 5.4.064
scilab-5.4.0 (64-bit) is an application marketed by Scilab Enterprises. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove scilab-5.4.0 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall scilab-5.4.0 (64-bit) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find scilab-5.4.0 (64-bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "scilab-5.4.0 (64-bit)". If it exists on your system the scilab-5.4.0 (64-bit) program will be found very quickly. When you click scilab-5.4.0 (64-bit) in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about scilab-5.4.0 (64-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for scilab-5.4.0 (64-bit):
- The publisher is: http://www.scilab.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\scilab-5.4.0\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove scilab-5.4.0 (64-bit).
8. After uninstalling scilab-5.4.0 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong scilab-5.4.0 (64-bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing scilab-5.4.0 (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall scilab-5.4.0 (64-bit) by Scilab Enterprises from your PC, we are not saying that scilab-5.4.0 (64-bit) by Scilab Enterprises is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall scilab-5.4.0 (64-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-30 13:24:12.270