save2pc Ultimate 5.11
This page is about save2pc Ultimate 5.11 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall save2pc Ultimate 5.11 from your computerFDRLab, Inc.
. More information about FDRLab, Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.save2pc.com/
if you want to read more on save2pc Ultimate 5.11 on FDRLab, Inc.'s website. save2pc Ultimate 5.11 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\save2pc folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. save2pc Ultimate 5.11's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe. save2pc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.75 MB (4981760 bytes) on disk.
save2pc Ultimate 5.11 contains of the executables below. They take 11.04 MB (11576086
bytes) on disk.
- conv2pc.exe (5.19 MB)
- save2pc.exe (4.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.10 MB)
The current page applies to save2pc Ultimate 5.11 version 25.11
save2pc Ultimate 5.11 is an application offered by the software company FDRLab, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall save2pc Ultimate 5.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete save2pc Ultimate 5.11 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find save2pc Ultimate 5.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "save2pc Ultimate 5.11". The save2pc Ultimate 5.11 app will be found very quickly. After you click save2pc Ultimate 5.11 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about save2pc Ultimate 5.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for save2pc Ultimate 5.11:
- The software company is: http://www.save2pc.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove save2pc Ultimate 5.11.
8. After removing save2pc Ultimate 5.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong save2pc Ultimate 5.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling save2pc Ultimate 5.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall save2pc Ultimate 5.11 by FDRLab, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that save2pc Ultimate 5.11 by FDRLab, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall save2pc Ultimate 5.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-19 14:34:00.233