save2pc Ultimate 4.24
You can find below detailed information on how to remove save2pc Ultimate 4.24 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall save2pc Ultimate 4.24 from your computerFDRLab, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on FDRLab, Inc.. More data about the software save2pc Ultimate 4.24 can be seen at http://www.save2pc.com/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\FDRLab\save2pc folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. save2pc Ultimate 4.24's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe. save2pc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.66 MB (3840000 bytes) on disk.
save2pc Ultimate 4.24 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.52 MB (8935702
bytes) on disk.
- conv2pc.exe (3.76 MB)
- save2pc.exe (3.66 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.10 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 24.24
of save2pc Ultimate 4.24.
save2pc Ultimate 4.24 is a program marketed by the software company FDRLab, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove save2pc Ultimate 4.24 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase save2pc Ultimate 4.24 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find save2pc Ultimate 4.24 or simply click the Search feature and type in "save2pc Ultimate 4.24". If it exists on your system the save2pc Ultimate 4.24 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click save2pc Ultimate 4.24 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding save2pc Ultimate 4.24, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for save2pc Ultimate 4.24:
- The publisher is: http://www.save2pc.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove save2pc Ultimate 4.24.
8. After uninstalling save2pc Ultimate 4.24, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong save2pc Ultimate 4.24 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling save2pc Ultimate 4.24 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall save2pc Ultimate 4.24 by FDRLab, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that save2pc Ultimate 4.24 by FDRLab, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall save2pc Ultimate 4.24 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 18:56:08.413