save2pc Light 4.34
This web page contains complete information on how to remove save2pc Light 4.34 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall save2pc Light 4.34 from your computerFDRLab
. Additional info about FDRLab can be found here
. Click on http://www.save2pc.com/
to get more information about save2pc Light 4.34 on FDRLab's website. Usually the save2pc Light 4.34 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\FDRLab\save2pc folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall save2pc Light 4.34. save2pc_light.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 5.21 MB (5463552 bytes) on disk.
save2pc Light 4.34 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 18.94 MB (19862737
bytes) on disk.
- conv2pc.exe (12.59 MB)
- save2pc_light.exe (5.21 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 24.34
of save2pc Light 4.34.
save2pc Light 4.34 is an application marketed by FDRLab. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove save2pc Light 4.34 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove save2pc Light 4.34 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find save2pc Light 4.34 or simply click the Search field and type in "save2pc Light 4.34". The save2pc Light 4.34 app will be found automatically. After you click save2pc Light 4.34 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about save2pc Light 4.34, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for save2pc Light 4.34:
- The software company is: http://www.save2pc.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall save2pc Light 4.34.
8. After removing save2pc Light 4.34, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong save2pc Light 4.34 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling save2pc Light 4.34 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall save2pc Light 4.34 by FDRLab from your PC, nor are we saying that save2pc Light 4.34 by FDRLab is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall save2pc Light 4.34 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-09-17 06:42:52.380