save2pc Light 4.29
save2pc Light 4.29 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall save2pc Light 4.29 from your PCFDRLab
. More information about FDRLab can be read here
. Please open http://www.save2pc.com/
if you want to read more on save2pc Light 4.29 on FDRLab's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\save2pc directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove save2pc Light 4.29 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called save2pc_light.exe and its approximative size is 5.17 MB (5423616 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in save2pc Light 4.29. They take 11.79 MB (12367071
bytes) on disk.
- conv2pc.exe (5.48 MB)
- save2pc_light.exe (5.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to save2pc Light 4.29 version 24.29
save2pc Light 4.29 is a program by FDRLab. Some users want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall save2pc Light 4.29 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase save2pc Light 4.29 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find save2pc Light 4.29 or simply activate the Search field and type in "save2pc Light 4.29". The save2pc Light 4.29 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select save2pc Light 4.29 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding save2pc Light 4.29, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for save2pc Light 4.29:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.save2pc.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove save2pc Light 4.29.
8. After uninstalling save2pc Light 4.29, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of save2pc Light 4.29 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing save2pc Light 4.29 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove save2pc Light 4.29 by FDRLab from your computer, we are not saying that save2pc Light 4.29 by FDRLab is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove save2pc Light 4.29 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-31 12:18:53.100