save2pc Light 4.23
This page contains thorough information on how to remove save2pc Light 4.23 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall save2pc Light 4.23 from your PCFDRLab
. You can read more on FDRLab or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about save2pc Light 4.23 at http://www.save2pc.com/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\save2pc directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall save2pc Light 4.23. The application's main executable file is named save2pc_light.exe and it has a size of 3.70 MB (3883008 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with save2pc Light 4.23. They take about 9.99 MB (10477334
bytes) on disk.
- conv2pc.exe (5.19 MB)
- save2pc_light.exe (3.70 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.10 MB)
This web page is about save2pc Light 4.23 version 24.23
save2pc Light 4.23 is a program by the software company FDRLab. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase save2pc Light 4.23 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove save2pc Light 4.23 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find save2pc Light 4.23 or simply activate the Search field and type in "save2pc Light 4.23". The save2pc Light 4.23 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select save2pc Light 4.23 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding save2pc Light 4.23, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for save2pc Light 4.23:
- The software company is: http://www.save2pc.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove save2pc Light 4.23.
8. After removing save2pc Light 4.23, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong save2pc Light 4.23 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing save2pc Light 4.23 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall save2pc Light 4.23 by FDRLab from your computer, we are not saying that save2pc Light 4.23 by FDRLab is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall save2pc Light 4.23 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-10 07:57:00.770