save2pc Light 4.21
This page contains detailed information on how to remove save2pc Light 4.21 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall save2pc Light 4.21 from your systemFDRLab
. Go over here
for more info on FDRLab. More details about the program save2pc Light 4.21 can be found at http://www.save2pc.com/
. save2pc Light 4.21 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\save2pc directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall save2pc Light 4.21. save2pc_light.exe is the save2pc Light 4.21's primary executable file and it takes around 3.24 MB (3396096 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in save2pc Light 4.21. They occupy 8.10 MB (8491798
bytes) on disk.
- conv2pc.exe (3.76 MB)
- save2pc_light.exe (3.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.10 MB)
The current web page applies to save2pc Light 4.21 version 24.21
save2pc Light 4.21 is an application by the software company FDRLab. Frequently, users try to erase it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase save2pc Light 4.21 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete save2pc Light 4.21 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate save2pc Light 4.21 or simply click the Search field and type in "save2pc Light 4.21". If it is installed on your PC the save2pc Light 4.21 app will be found very quickly. After you click save2pc Light 4.21 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about save2pc Light 4.21, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for save2pc Light 4.21:
- The software company is: http://www.save2pc.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove save2pc Light 4.21.
8. After uninstalling save2pc Light 4.21, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong save2pc Light 4.21 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling save2pc Light 4.21 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall save2pc Light 4.21 by FDRLab from your PC, we are not saying that save2pc Light 4.21 by FDRLab is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall save2pc Light 4.21 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-18 12:09:30.297