save2pc Light 4.18
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall save2pc Light 4.18 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall save2pc Light 4.18 from your systemFDRLab
. Additional info about FDRLab can be seen here
. You can read more about about save2pc Light 4.18 at http://www.save2pc.com/
. save2pc Light 4.18 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\save2pc folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing save2pc Light 4.18 is C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. save2pc_light.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 6.19 MB (6487040 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in save2pc Light 4.18. They occupy 7.91 MB (8296245
bytes) on disk.
- save2pc_light.exe (6.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.10 MB)
- xvid.exe (637.04 KB)
This data is about save2pc Light 4.18 version 24.18
save2pc Light 4.18 is an application offered by the software company FDRLab. Some computer users try to remove this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove save2pc Light 4.18 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove save2pc Light 4.18 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate save2pc Light 4.18 or simply click the Search field and type in "save2pc Light 4.18". If it is installed on your PC the save2pc Light 4.18 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select save2pc Light 4.18 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about save2pc Light 4.18, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for save2pc Light 4.18:
- The software company is: http://www.save2pc.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall save2pc Light 4.18.
8. After removing save2pc Light 4.18, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong save2pc Light 4.18 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling save2pc Light 4.18 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove save2pc Light 4.18 by FDRLab from your computer, nor are we saying that save2pc Light 4.18 by FDRLab is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove save2pc Light 4.18 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 15:00:46.007