save2pc Light 4.13
save2pc Light 4.13 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall save2pc Light 4.13 from your systemFDRLab
. Further information on FDRLab can be found here
. You can get more details on save2pc Light 4.13 at http://www.save2pc.com/
. Usually the save2pc Light 4.13 application is found in the C:\Program Files\FDRLab\save2pc folder, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall save2pc Light 4.13. The application's main executable file is labeled save2pc_light.exe and it has a size of 6.03 MB (6322176 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in save2pc Light 4.13. They take 7.78 MB (8156652
bytes) on disk.
- save2pc_light.exe (6.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- xvid.exe (637.04 KB)
This info is about save2pc Light 4.13 version 24.13
save2pc Light 4.13 is an application marketed by the software company FDRLab. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall save2pc Light 4.13 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete save2pc Light 4.13 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find save2pc Light 4.13 or simply click the Search feature and type in "save2pc Light 4.13". If it is installed on your PC the save2pc Light 4.13 program will be found automatically. When you select save2pc Light 4.13 in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about save2pc Light 4.13, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for save2pc Light 4.13:
- The software company is: http://www.save2pc.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall save2pc Light 4.13.
8. After removing save2pc Light 4.13, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of save2pc Light 4.13 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling save2pc Light 4.13 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove save2pc Light 4.13 by FDRLab from your computer, nor are we saying that save2pc Light 4.13 by FDRLab is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove save2pc Light 4.13 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-08 07:59:24.280