save2pc Light 4.12
save2pc Light 4.12 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall save2pc Light 4.12 from your computerFDRLab
. More information about FDRLab can be read here
. More data about the app save2pc Light 4.12 can be found at http://www.save2pc.com/
. save2pc Light 4.12 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\save2pc folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. "C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove save2pc Light 4.12. The program's main executable file has a size of 6.03 MB (6321152 bytes) on disk and is titled save2pc_light.exe.
The executables below are part of save2pc Light 4.12. They take about 7.78 MB (8155628
bytes) on disk.
- save2pc_light.exe (6.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- xvid.exe (637.04 KB)
The current web page applies to save2pc Light 4.12 version 24.12
save2pc Light 4.12 is an application released by the software company FDRLab. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall save2pc Light 4.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete save2pc Light 4.12 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate save2pc Light 4.12 or simply activate the Search field and type in "save2pc Light 4.12". The save2pc Light 4.12 program will be found automatically. When you select save2pc Light 4.12 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding save2pc Light 4.12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for save2pc Light 4.12:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.save2pc.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove save2pc Light 4.12.
8. After removing save2pc Light 4.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong save2pc Light 4.12 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling save2pc Light 4.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall save2pc Light 4.12 by FDRLab from your PC, we are not saying that save2pc Light 4.12 by FDRLab is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall save2pc Light 4.12 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-29 18:25:25.913