save2pc Light 4.02
save2pc Light 4.02 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall save2pc Light 4.02 from your systemFDRLab
. More information on FDRLab can be found here
. Please follow http://www.save2pc.com/
if you want to read more on save2pc Light 4.02 on FDRLab's web page. Usually the save2pc Light 4.02 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\save2pc directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for save2pc Light 4.02 is C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe. save2pc_light.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 6.03 MB (6320128 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with save2pc Light 4.02. They occupy about 7.78 MB (8154604
bytes) on disk.
- save2pc_light.exe (6.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- xvid.exe (637.04 KB)
The current page applies to save2pc Light 4.02 version 24.02
save2pc Light 4.02 is an application offered by the software company FDRLab. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall save2pc Light 4.02 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove save2pc Light 4.02 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find save2pc Light 4.02 or simply click the Search feature and type in "save2pc Light 4.02". The save2pc Light 4.02 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select save2pc Light 4.02 in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding save2pc Light 4.02, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for save2pc Light 4.02:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.save2pc.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall save2pc Light 4.02.
8. After removing save2pc Light 4.02, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong save2pc Light 4.02 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling save2pc Light 4.02 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall save2pc Light 4.02 by FDRLab from your PC, nor are we saying that save2pc Light 4.02 by FDRLab is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall save2pc Light 4.02 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:57:30.360