save2pc Light 4.01
You can find on this page details on how to remove save2pc Light 4.01 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall save2pc Light 4.01 from your computerFDRLab
. Open here
where you can get more info on FDRLab. You can see more info on save2pc Light 4.01 at http://www.save2pc.com/
. Usually the save2pc Light 4.01 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\save2pc directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling save2pc Light 4.01 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. save2pc_light.exe is the save2pc Light 4.01's primary executable file and it takes about 6.03 MB (6319616 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside save2pc Light 4.01. They occupy about 7.78 MB (8154092
bytes) on disk.
- save2pc_light.exe (6.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- xvid.exe (637.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 24.01
of save2pc Light 4.01.
save2pc Light 4.01 is an application released by the software company FDRLab. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall save2pc Light 4.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase save2pc Light 4.01 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate save2pc Light 4.01 or simply click the Search feature and type in "save2pc Light 4.01". The save2pc Light 4.01 app will be found automatically. After you click save2pc Light 4.01 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about save2pc Light 4.01, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for save2pc Light 4.01:
- The software company is: http://www.save2pc.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove save2pc Light 4.01.
8. After removing save2pc Light 4.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of save2pc Light 4.01 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing save2pc Light 4.01 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall save2pc Light 4.01 by FDRLab from your PC, we are not saying that save2pc Light 4.01 by FDRLab is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall save2pc Light 4.01 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-12 08:34:55.267