save2pc Light 3.58
This page contains thorough information on how to remove save2pc Light 3.58 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall save2pc Light 3.58 from your computerFDRLab
. More data about FDRLab can be read here
. More information about the application save2pc Light 3.58 can be seen at http://www.save2pc.com/
. Usually the save2pc Light 3.58 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\FDRLab\save2pc directory, depending on the user's option during setup. save2pc Light 3.58's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe. save2pc_light.exe is the save2pc Light 3.58's main executable file and it takes about 5.46 MB (5729280 bytes) on disk.
save2pc Light 3.58 is composed of the following executables which take 7.21 MB (7563756
bytes) on disk:
- save2pc_light.exe (5.46 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- xvid.exe (637.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.58
of save2pc Light 3.58.
save2pc Light 3.58 is an application marketed by FDRLab. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove save2pc Light 3.58 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase save2pc Light 3.58 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate save2pc Light 3.58 or simply activate the Search field and type in "save2pc Light 3.58". If it exists on your system the save2pc Light 3.58 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click save2pc Light 3.58 in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about save2pc Light 3.58, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for save2pc Light 3.58:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.save2pc.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove save2pc Light 3.58.
8. After uninstalling save2pc Light 3.58, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong save2pc Light 3.58 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling save2pc Light 3.58 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall save2pc Light 3.58 by FDRLab from your PC, we are not saying that save2pc Light 3.58 by FDRLab is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall save2pc Light 3.58 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-01 19:56:59.897