save2pc Light 3.53
This info is about save2pc Light 3.53 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall save2pc Light 3.53 from your systemFDRLab
. More information on FDRLab can be found here
. Click on http://www.save2pc.com/
to get more data about save2pc Light 3.53 on FDRLab's website. Usually the save2pc Light 3.53 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\FDRLab\save2pc folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove save2pc Light 3.53 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. save2pc_light.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.69 MB (4921344 bytes) on disk.
save2pc Light 3.53 contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.97 MB (6265158
bytes) on disk.
- save2pc_light.exe (4.69 MB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
- xvid.exe (637.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.53
of save2pc Light 3.53.
save2pc Light 3.53 is an application released by the software company FDRLab. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall save2pc Light 3.53 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete save2pc Light 3.53 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate save2pc Light 3.53 or simply click the Search field and type in "save2pc Light 3.53". If it is installed on your PC the save2pc Light 3.53 app will be found very quickly. When you click save2pc Light 3.53 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding save2pc Light 3.53, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for save2pc Light 3.53:
- The software company is: http://www.save2pc.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove save2pc Light 3.53.
8. After uninstalling save2pc Light 3.53, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of save2pc Light 3.53 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing save2pc Light 3.53 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall save2pc Light 3.53 by FDRLab from your computer, nor are we saying that save2pc Light 3.53 by FDRLab is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall save2pc Light 3.53 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-13 01:30:10.493