save2pc Light 3.51
save2pc Light 3.51 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall save2pc Light 3.51 from your systemFDRLab
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on FDRLab. Detailed information about save2pc Light 3.51 can be seen at http://www.save2pc.com/
. Usually the save2pc Light 3.51 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\FDRLab\save2pc folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for save2pc Light 3.51 is C:\Program Files\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe. save2pc Light 3.51's main file takes about 4.69 MB (4920832 bytes) and is named save2pc_light.exe.
save2pc Light 3.51 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.97 MB (6264646
bytes) on disk.
- save2pc_light.exe (4.69 MB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
- xvid.exe (637.04 KB)
This data is about save2pc Light 3.51 version 23.51
save2pc Light 3.51 is an application offered by the software company FDRLab. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to erase save2pc Light 3.51 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete save2pc Light 3.51 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate save2pc Light 3.51 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "save2pc Light 3.51". If it exists on your system the save2pc Light 3.51 application will be found automatically. After you select save2pc Light 3.51 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding save2pc Light 3.51, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for save2pc Light 3.51:
- The publisher is: http://www.save2pc.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall save2pc Light 3.51.
8. After removing save2pc Light 3.51, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong save2pc Light 3.51 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling save2pc Light 3.51 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove save2pc Light 3.51 by FDRLab from your PC, nor are we saying that save2pc Light 3.51 by FDRLab is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove save2pc Light 3.51 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-01-01 07:20:42.153