save2pc Light 3.43
save2pc Light 3.43 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall save2pc Light 3.43 from your PCFDRLab
. You can find out more on FDRLab or check for application updates here
. More info about the program save2pc Light 3.43 can be found at http://www.save2pc.com/
. Usually the save2pc Light 3.43 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\save2pc directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall save2pc Light 3.43 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named save2pc_light.exe and it has a size of 3.20 MB (3352576 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside save2pc Light 3.43. They take about 3.86 MB (4044057
bytes) on disk.
- save2pc_light.exe (3.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
The current web page applies to save2pc Light 3.43 version 23.43
save2pc Light 3.43 is an application marketed by FDRLab. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove save2pc Light 3.43 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete save2pc Light 3.43 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate save2pc Light 3.43 or simply activate the Search field and type in "save2pc Light 3.43". If it is installed on your PC the save2pc Light 3.43 app will be found very quickly. When you select save2pc Light 3.43 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about save2pc Light 3.43, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for save2pc Light 3.43:
- The publisher is: http://www.save2pc.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall save2pc Light 3.43.
8. After removing save2pc Light 3.43, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong save2pc Light 3.43 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling save2pc Light 3.43 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove save2pc Light 3.43 by FDRLab from your computer, we are not saying that save2pc Light 3.43 by FDRLab is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove save2pc Light 3.43 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-11 15:23:22.673