save2pc Light 3.29
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall save2pc Light 3.29 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall save2pc Light 3.29 from your computerFDRLab
. Open here
for more info on FDRLab. Click on http://www.save2pc.com/
to get more info about save2pc Light 3.29 on FDRLab's website. save2pc Light 3.29 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\save2pc directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. "C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove save2pc Light 3.29. save2pc_light.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.13 MB (2229248 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of save2pc Light 3.29. They occupy about 2.79 MB (2920729
bytes) on disk.
- save2pc_light.exe (2.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
This page is about save2pc Light 3.29 version 23.29
save2pc Light 3.29 is an application by FDRLab. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall save2pc Light 3.29 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove save2pc Light 3.29 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find save2pc Light 3.29 or simply click the Search field and type in "save2pc Light 3.29". If it exists on your system the save2pc Light 3.29 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select save2pc Light 3.29 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about save2pc Light 3.29, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for save2pc Light 3.29:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.save2pc.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove save2pc Light 3.29.
8. After removing save2pc Light 3.29, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of save2pc Light 3.29 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling save2pc Light 3.29 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove save2pc Light 3.29 by FDRLab from your PC, nor are we saying that save2pc Light 3.29 by FDRLab is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove save2pc Light 3.29 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-02 16:43:41.503