save2pc Light 3.24
save2pc Light 3.24 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall save2pc Light 3.24 from your computerFDRLab
. Go over here
for more info on FDRLab. Click on http://www.save2pc.com/
to get more info about save2pc Light 3.24 on FDRLab's website. save2pc Light 3.24 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\save2pc directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall save2pc Light 3.24 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named save2pc_light.exe and it has a size of 2.12 MB (2224640 bytes).
save2pc Light 3.24 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.77 MB (2908441
bytes) on disk.
- save2pc_light.exe (2.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (667.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.24
of save2pc Light 3.24.
save2pc Light 3.24 is an application released by FDRLab. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove save2pc Light 3.24 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove save2pc Light 3.24 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find save2pc Light 3.24 or simply click the Search feature and type in "save2pc Light 3.24". If it is installed on your PC the save2pc Light 3.24 application will be found very quickly. When you select save2pc Light 3.24 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about save2pc Light 3.24, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for save2pc Light 3.24:
- The software company is: http://www.save2pc.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall save2pc Light 3.24.
8. After removing save2pc Light 3.24, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of save2pc Light 3.24 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing save2pc Light 3.24 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove save2pc Light 3.24 by FDRLab from your computer, we are not saying that save2pc Light 3.24 by FDRLab is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove save2pc Light 3.24 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-08-18 14:43:08.297