save2pc Light 3.21
save2pc Light 3.21 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall save2pc Light 3.21 from your computerFDRLab
. You can read more on FDRLab or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to save2pc Light 3.21 at http://www.save2pc.com/
. save2pc Light 3.21 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\FDRLab\save2pc directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for save2pc Light 3.21 is C:\Program Files\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.96 MB (2053632 bytes) on disk and is titled save2pc_light.exe.
The executables below are part of save2pc Light 3.21. They occupy about 2.61 MB (2737433
bytes) on disk.
- save2pc_light.exe (1.96 MB)
- unins000.exe (667.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.21
of save2pc Light 3.21.
save2pc Light 3.21 is an application by the software company FDRLab. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove save2pc Light 3.21 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove save2pc Light 3.21 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate save2pc Light 3.21 or simply click the Search feature and type in "save2pc Light 3.21". The save2pc Light 3.21 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select save2pc Light 3.21 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding save2pc Light 3.21, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for save2pc Light 3.21:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.save2pc.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall save2pc Light 3.21.
8. After uninstalling save2pc Light 3.21, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong save2pc Light 3.21 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing save2pc Light 3.21 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove save2pc Light 3.21 by FDRLab from your PC, we are not saying that save2pc Light 3.21 by FDRLab is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove save2pc Light 3.21 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-29 08:40:47.067