save2pc Light 3.11
You can find below details on how to remove save2pc Light 3.11 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall save2pc Light 3.11 from your computerFDRLab
. Open here
where you can get more info on FDRLab. You can see more info about save2pc Light 3.11 at http://www.save2pc.com/
. save2pc Light 3.11 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\save2pc folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove save2pc Light 3.11. save2pc Light 3.11's primary file takes around 1.96 MB (2052608 bytes) and is named save2pc_light.exe.
save2pc Light 3.11 is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.61 MB (2736409
bytes) on disk:
- save2pc_light.exe (1.96 MB)
- unins000.exe (667.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.11
of save2pc Light 3.11.
save2pc Light 3.11 is a program released by the software company FDRLab. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall save2pc Light 3.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase save2pc Light 3.11 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find save2pc Light 3.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "save2pc Light 3.11". If it is installed on your PC the save2pc Light 3.11 program will be found very quickly. After you select save2pc Light 3.11 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about save2pc Light 3.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for save2pc Light 3.11:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.save2pc.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall save2pc Light 3.11.
8. After removing save2pc Light 3.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong save2pc Light 3.11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing save2pc Light 3.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall save2pc Light 3.11 by FDRLab from your computer, we are not saying that save2pc Light 3.11 by FDRLab is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall save2pc Light 3.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-09 11:36:26.717